Friday, October 15, 2010

Opposites Attract...

This might just be the story of the world. But I think I may have just found my most recent favorite couple of opposites. They go so well together, compliment each others strengths, and always seem to make life more beautiful. I am in love with...

Black and White.

Let's just look at the lovely people in my life. The ones who make me smile just by blogging about them. These are some of those people. Oh life, you treat me so well.




How adorable is this? Really, like he doesn't have a care in the world and he is in the happiest place on earth!




Life is dynamic.

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all who contacted me about the "Name You Own Price" Special that I had going on! I am so excited to set up those appointments and snap, snap, snap pictures of your fabulous lives. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the?...is that Kasha and her boys????
ps these pics are beautiful!!!!