Thursday, October 28, 2010

Encore: YAY!

Encore: "A repeated or additional performance, as called for by an audience."

After receiving so many compliments about the adorable pumpkin patch photo shoot, I decided to post some more to make you happy. Yes, you.

Okay, let's first establish that this family is basically the most beautiful ever. I was going through all of the pictures again tonight, and I was LOVING it. I love Hayley's pretty red hair. Maybe it is because I feel we have a special bond and should start a club, but really...It's so precious. Second, I am in awe of Eowyn's big brown eyes. Oh lovely, you are the cutest! And lastly, Ben and Galadriel...I have been thinking of them a lot today, and I have figured out why I like them so much. They are still so in love with each other, more each day and it really is evident. Thanks for being so in love Ben and Glade.

So, here are some more. If you want to stand up at your house and start clapping, I completely condone that. After all, this is an encore.







Life is spectacular. 

Spectacular: "beautiful or dazzling in an eye-catching way"

1 comment:

Galadriel said...

These are pictures I will cherish always, thanks again. And you really are so poetic with your descriptions : ) A writer and a photographer!