Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Sister Had a Giraffe...

There are some people who come into your life and become family. Amber Nazario is one such person. She has been in my life since middle school, but I feel as though I've known her forever. She was the big sister who helped me learn how to use a curling iron, put on mascara, and match clothes. Oh goodness, how I needed her help. A few years ago, Amber married Paul. I could not have picked a better match than him. A few months ago, they had a baby boy named Hayden Joshua. Oh the joys of becoming an auntie. I love him so much already.

Anyways, this past weekend, one of my best friends Tara Mae and I took a road trip to Vancouver, WA to spend some time with Jack Johnson and the acclaimed Nazario family. Hayden just happens to be the smiliest baby and he really really loves the camera.









Life is adorable, and so are giraffes.

No comments: