Monday, October 11, 2010

A piece of [cup]cake.

October 10th, 2010 was definitely a day to remember. My 21st birthday. To celebrate, some of my favorite friends came over and there were plenty of cupcakes and sugar.

I had some very important visitors stop by, the infamous Nazario family. As if my life couldn't be more wonderful, I got to see them 2 weekends in a row! That was one of my favorite presents. In honor of their visit, we decided to snap a few pics of the whole family together. In a matter of 2 minutes, these are some of the pictures that we got. Really, they are lovely.




Here are a few pictures of the cupcakes from Cupcake Royale. They were DELICIOUS! 



Also, the "Name Your Own Price" special is still going on! Click on the link for more information!  If you are at all interested, feel free to call me (253) 569-7600, or E-mail me

Life is better with sugar.  

No comments: