Thursday, November 4, 2010

Better than a Superhero...

"Sometimes, being a brother is better than being a superhero."
-Marc Brown

Jacob and Dayton. Adorable, sweet, super fun. I love spontaneity, so when Chelsie contacted me about a little photo shoot with her boys yesterday, I got SO excited! Beautiful fall weather, cute kids, wonderful mama, and lovely surroundings made such a great afternoon. 

Jacob became my new best friend in the matter of three minutes. And when I went to leave, I almost put him in my purse and took him with me. He has the sweetest personality. Basically, we might become inseparable. And Dayton! Okay, cheeks and dimples and smiles and the most BEAUTIFUL blue eyes. Such a happy baby. I love when he laughs! Check out these cute boys!









Life is carefree.

2 comments:

kimberlea faye said...

Is that their house?! The front door is gorgeous. Oh Kels, I'm so happy you are pursuing your passion and sharing it with the whole internet. I love seeing your work!

Chelsie said...

I love all the pictures! You're very talented! :-)

It is my house... my husband did our door, I love how he stained it! It's beautiful!