Monday, November 15, 2010

Let it Rain...

"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I love the rain. I love the sound of it, the smell of it, the craziness of it. I love that rain makes things into the most beautiful colors...Just like this family. It was raining a little bit, but they didn't mind. They love life, even when it rains. 

Sometimes, I will be editing pictures and I really will just have all of this love build up in my tummy. Maybe it is because I think that my life is filled with the most fantastic people. Maybe it is because I think everyone I have ever photographed is absolutely beautiful. Maybe it is because I love seeing when I have caught a moment and frozen it in a picture. Frozen moments, I live for them. AND THE FALL!!! Oh my, if there was a man exactly like fall, he would have to be my husband. I adore the fall. 

So, Tim and Nancy are lovely. They have a beautiful family. I love big family photo shoots. We laughed, I played with the babies in the leaves. We found calipiters (yes, I did spell it wrong, but that is how I say it..."CAL-ih-pitter") and we chased ducks. And during all of this, the rain would come and go. But we didn't mind, we just let it rain. 














Life is full of unexpected raindrops. 

If you are interested in a photo session, please visit my website: www.kelseylynnephotography.com!

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Love your writing, once again loved the pictures, and most of all love you!!

candacemorris said...

love the positioning of the family in that lower one...as their individual parts. good job, lady!

p.s. your website looks great too!

Michelle Jensen Photography said...

Thumbs up, high five and a big yayah!!! Love you!