Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cupcakes + Tea.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
Joseph Chilton Pearce

Do you ever just wake up in a fantastic mood? This has been happening quite frequently lately. Maybe it is because I have a goal to never be awake before 7:30, or maybe it is because I am just loving how my life is going these days. I feel like my life is full of the best things, and I have more free time than I ever had. But I think I have decided to fill the days with things that are valuable to me, and that is what makes me happy. 

One thing I have decided to start doing is to carry my camera with me basically everywhere. Why this is such a big deal, I have no idea. But since my day is full of things I love, why not photograph them...

First thing I have recently fallen in love with is Starbucks Tazo Calm Tea! Delicioso...So in love that I had to purchase some to make at home. And the tea bags! They are the most beautiful things, it's seriously like a party going on!





Second thing I have fallen in love with are Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I don't think anything could taste more like November than these babies, except for maybe a turkey. But it's definitely debatable. It's the first time I have ever flown solo on making frosting. Pretty sure I passed the test. Dad, aka Jer, was raving all morning. Yes, around this house, sugar is a common breakfast food...Maybe that's why I always wake up in a good mood? 


If you are interested in having some pictures taken of YOUR beautiful life, feel free to visit MY WEBSITE and send me an e-mail, or give me a call (253) 569-7600! 

Life is full of the best.

2 comments:

Keilah said...

Yuuuuuummy! Mmmm-mmmm! Great pictures!

Tammie said...

Love those cupcakes! Is the recipe available?