Sunday, November 14, 2010

Secret Secret, Shhh...

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family." 
-Anthony Brandt

This weekend has been full of family. Two family photo shoots and one family day with my family has made for a full weekend of laughing and picture taking. Family pictures have got to be some of my favorites. I love relationships between sisters and brothers, mamas and babies, and cousins. All of it. I love that being related sometimes means you are best friends, sometimes means you can read each others minds, and means that holidays are full of time together.

Can you keep a secret? Okay, I trust you...Well, Randy and Miriam Hodges have 4 lovely children. And 3 of these children have children! So that means, there are grandbabies and cousins and aunties and uncles. So, for Christmas, Randy and Miriam will be getting a huge beautiful collage of their kids and grandbabies. I am so excited that I got to be the photographer for these pics. I LOVED it.

Look how beautiful this family is. I love them. I want to have Sarah and Chris be my aunt and uncle. I want to be cousins with Asher. I would play with baby Joshua! And Brie, oh we already have a great time whenever we're together. Love em...












Life is best when with family.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

I love them all! My favorite is the one with Chris & Sarah's family, Brie with the kids, and Ella in the chair and Chris looking at his son. Okay, maybe they are all my favorite:)

Lexi's says her favorite is all of them!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I can not even believe it! Our family looks great! Thanks so much! You are a fantastic photographer!!!