Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Little Reminder...

"Promise me you'll always remember: your're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
 -Winnie the Pooh

I was thinking about something to tell Alivia. She is wonderful and is almost done with school and will be entering into a new season. While looking around for some good advice, this quote popped up. Yes. YES YES YES. Winnie the Pooh, I knew we were meant to be friends. What great advice. Everyone is braver, stronger, smarter. Don't doubt yourself, doubt your doubts. 

Alivia, I have total confidence in your future. It's bright, buy some new sunglasses. =] Now, let's look at how pretty you are...






If you are interested in getting some pictures done or know someone who is, you can check out MY WEBSITE! or give me a call (253) 569-7600.

Also, a new addition to my life is my Kelsey Lynne Photography Facebook Page! You can search for me and "like" the page to keep informed about specials, new blogs, and new pictures!

Life is full of surprises.

No comments: