Thursday, December 30, 2010

Are You Pho Real?

Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.
Ludwig van Beethoven

Beethoven, you are a crazy person. That's why I love you. Let's talk about the other things that I LOVE for a second. One of them would be Pho. The most delicious food in the world, kind of. Some people have strong opinions about pho and how it isn't delicious. They must need their mouth to wake up, because it is a PARTY! 

My Christmas Eve was one to remember. Traveling around with Mom and Dad dropping off some presents like Santa's elves. It was a blast. In the midst of our elvish activity, we became hungry. Story of my life. Since I also work with my dad along with living under the same roof, he hears how hungry I get all the time. He laughs every time. Every.Single.Time. I however, do not. I just insist that I might die if we don't have a snack or delicious food. How does this man have patience for me? The world may never know. 

Anyways, back from the rabbit trail...We went to have Pho to warm us up. But the best thing was being with my mom and dad laughing about our baby sized family and knowing that it wasn't just the soup making me feel full. It was them and their unending amounts of love and patience and generosity. I adore those two people. I am phoreal. 


Life is warmest with family and with soup.

1 comment:

kimberlea faye said...

'Phoreal' is the greatest word ever heard. But you'd be disappointed, I hate Pho. It's like fancy chicken noodle soup, but gross. Maybe I went to a bad place? Jury is still out...