Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Christmas Miracle!!!


Are you sitting down? If not, please do. And fasten your seatbelt. I have the best present idea ever! A Photo session from Kelsey Lynne Photography! A great gift for everyone...Let me prove it to ya...

Lovebirds = An Engagement session! 
Friends with Kids = A Family session! 
Pregnant Mamas = Maternity or Newborn session! 
The High School Seniors in your life = Senior Portraits! 
Parents = A Big family session!

I think the best thing about this, is that this is a gift that will last for years. Not just a scented candle to be burned for 4 hours, or a bottle of lotion that may or may not make the person wonder if they smell. Give the gift of a photo session and let the people in your life know how beautiful you think they are! So beautiful that they need to be photographed!

Below is what the gift certificate will look like. I would have drawn one by hand, but I didn't want to frighten you. I can either e-mail it so you can fill it out, or send it to you in the mail. 

You could give give a 1 or 2 hour session. With or without prints or digital negatives included. If you have any questions at all, please give me a call (253) 569-7600, or go to MY WEBSITE CONTACT FORM, and I will be able to answer your questions through e-mail. 


Life is full of good things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what I like most about your photography business? It is all the preparation and study and research you do prior to the actual appointments.. You go the extra mile to be prepared and it shows in your work!!

Amazing... When I have grandchildren, I will be sure to have you take some photographs for my wall..