Monday, December 6, 2010

Who Likes Pie, Anyways?

"A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled."  
~Emily Dickinson

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."  
~Tenneva Jordan

Whoa, Mama. Over the past few days, I have taken many family pictures. Oh how I adore family pictures. REALLY, I do. They have to be some of my favorites to take. Yes, because of the adorable children...But what I really love are the Mamas. I love moms. Period. They are fan-stinking-tastic. And I am convinced they have super powers. 

Today, I had the absolute privilege of working with Sarah and Kate. They are sisters who have the cutest kids. Okay, I LOVE Sarah and Kate. They are the most wonderful mamas. I want to go to coffee with them and sit and talk and laugh for hours. I am sure we would be great friends.

Moms, you are amazing. Sarah and Kate, I had a blast with you and your children. You are super heroes. 








Life is an adventure, look around.


3 comments:

Keilah said...

Aww!! That last one is especially cute!

Kristie said...

Kels!! These pictures are so great and are of the five most adorable kids! You are a fantastic photographer who is able to capture the cutest moments with perfect timing =) These are the kids who have stolen my heart and are holding it captive way out there in Seattle. You are fantastic Kelsey! So wonderful!

Maple Valley Photography (Michelle Jensen Photography) said...

I LOVE these Kelsey!!!! Great job!