Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Merry Little Christmas...

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." 
~Norman Vincent Peale

There is something a little bit magical about Christmas. When people put lights on the house, bring out sparkly things, and make cocoa almost every night. That's what Christmas is like at my house. Full of happy memories and family dinners. Tonight, we decorated the tree with friends who are as close as family. Tara, Gabrella, Jessica, Liz, and Dustin. We made dinner together and all huddled around the kitchen table and ate it within 5 inches of each other. These are the moments I love. 

Another thing about Christmas that I love, is the amount of family pictures I have been taking! I LOVE family pictures! So so so much! They have to be some of my favorite pictures to take. It doesn't bother me when babies get distracted or kids have attitude. I get distracted and have attitude sometimes too...I understand their frustration. Don't worry. 

Here are some pictures from the two family photo shoots I had today with the Owens family and the Davis family. Yes, it is true, they are very beautiful people. 











If you are interested in giving the gift of a photo session, please let me know! Give someone something that they will use and something that will last...MEMORIES! Yes please! I will either mail or e-mail you a gift certificate that you can put in an envelope or in a stocking as a perfect present! 

Life is jolly, just like Santa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these family pictures... so cute!