Friday, December 10, 2010

New Memories, Old Friends.

-Unknown

Kristen has been one of my best friends since High School. Kristen and I used to go on dates every week to Shari's and split breakfast. It was over eggs and pancakes that we talked about Dave and how she liked him, then loved him, and then how she became his wifey. I was there, balling my eyes out, when Kristen and Dave got married. I LOVED their wedding and I really loved being a bridesmaid. Seriously, I realized how much I really do love Dave and Kristen again today. Okay, but really...they are such a pretty couple!

There is something about old friends that make my heart feel like its going to explode. Over the years, I can still say that I really LOVE Kristen. She has always been a faithful friend and a great listener. She is honest and kind and understands my emotional highs and lows. She is one in a million. Dave, you're such a great husband to her too. Really, she is SO happy and from today, I was in awe about how much you really are still as in love as you were the day of your wedding. Probably more.

Today we laughed a lot. They have an adorable house and BEAUTIFUL property. I told them that they might wake one morning to a photoshoot happening in their yard. They weren't opposed.

Yes, you wish you were friends with them, huh? They are great.








Life is full of new memories with old friends.

No comments: