Sunday, December 26, 2010

Spontaneity + Sisters

The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. 
~Cali Rae Turner

Spontaneous photo shoots are almost as exciting to me as big presents wrapped in bows. This morning at church, I got a text from Ashley...The weather was good, no rain, and they had on cute outfits. Why not take pictures?! Ashley and Emma-Mae bought some beautiful frames for their parents for Christmas and wanted to fill them with pictures. Today was our day. 

First. Let me just tell you. Ashley is one of my best friends. She is honest and hilarious and beautiful and loves Dr. Pepper more than most people love puppies. She is an auntie to some of the cutest nephews (seen here and here). Emma-Mae is her younger sister who I have been getting to know better. She is an amazing ice-skater and dislikes soup with a passion. Oh how I love these girls. They are sisters who love being together. 

Today, I felt like I was their sister too. We had a blast and almost turned into ice cubes. No worry, we headed to Chipotle afterward to warm up with some chips and guac. Delish. 









Life is spontaneous. 

Goodness, they are BEAUTIFUL! 

No comments: