Friday, December 24, 2010

When I Grow Up...

"First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."
-Buddy the Elf, Elf

Christmas Eve is here. Oh my goodness, I am going to pass out. I cannot believe it's here already. Three minutes ago, it was summer and I was on the beach at Lake Roosevelt, and I was discovering how I wanted to start a photography business. Two minutes ago, I was celebrating my 21st birthday with cupcakes and practicing shooting in manual mode. One minute ago, I was in Cabo soaking up the sun and eating as much guacamole as possible and discovering that my dream is becoming my reality. 2010, you have been a great year. You have had some high points and low points. Thank you for helping me realize what I want to be when I grow up. 

You may recognize Kristen and Dave in the pictures below. They were featured a few weeks ago with some pictures on their beautiful property. I have know them for years, I watched them fall in love and eventually get married. Well, they are the best friends ever, I mean seriously. Dave and Kristen told their family about me an we set up a big family photoshoot. Full of babies, moms and dads, granparents and laughing. I love this family. 

Loranger family, thank you for inviting me to take pictures of your family. I hope you realize how beautiful your family is, these pictures make my heart smile. Also, Kristen and Dave, thank you helping me be what I want to be when I grow up. 













Life is best when dreams become reality.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: