Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby Aaron William : Newborn

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
-Winnie the Pooh

Jennifer called me at 4:35 AM on the one night that I had put my phone on silent. IN YEARS. When I woke up, I saw the missed call and voicemail. I knew it meant Baby Aaron was on his way. 3 weeks early. His birthday was supposed to be around Thanksgiving, but November 3rd seemed like the perfect day for him to arrive.

I drove to the hospital around 10 in the morning and spent most of the afternoon walking around with Lance, Jenn, and Maralee. We were trying to get this baby to arrive, and apparently walking does the trick. Who knew? Not this girl. After a long day of waiting, at 9:55 PM, Jennifer was taken to have an unplanned C-section. 5 lbs. 13 oz. Baby Aaron William Swenson was finally here. His mama was strong the whole day, and his dad was there to lighten the mood and for support. His brother and sister were happy to finally meet him and looked proud when they told me how perfect he was. While I was driving home in the middle of the night, I thought about how much I am glad to be a part of this family.

A week after his birthday, I went over to take some pictures of baby Aaron. He was 5 lbs. 9 oz. when these pictures were taken, and he slept the whole time. Watching Lance and Jenn with their new baby is overwhelming. An unexpected gift, but one that takes up so much room in their heart. Way more room than 5 pounds. Welcome to the family, Baby Aaron. You are so loved already.

Here is the baby. Sweet, soft, sleepy...




This adorable giraffe hat was made by One Knotty Mama. Go "Like" her Facebook page and buy a cute hat for yourself or your kiddos! 



This adorable Beanie was made by HeatherBell Hats. I'm in love with "Dream" button! How perfect!


Life is full of unexpected miracles. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.



No comments: