Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Theme Music, Camera Kisses, & The Jensen Family

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."
-Unknown

Michelle Jensen has been an angel in my life the past 2 years. When I first started doing photography, I had asked her if I could intern for her. She has challenged me, helped me improve, and been a constant source of encouragement. My favorite days are when I get to go spend time at her home with her family. We talk about photography sometimes, but mostly we just talk about EVERYTHING else. When Jay gets home from work, Madison and Jackson always scream "Daaaaaaad!!!". Don't worry, I do too.

When she told me her family wanted to do a Pumpkin Patch Mini-Session I felt definitely like a rockstar. Where is my theme music?! I definitely wanted Michelle to be happy with her images, because she is such a great photographer. The pressure was ON.

When I got in my car after their session, I was ecstatic. I knew I had taken some of my FAVORITE pictures EVER. It helps when the kids and parents are not camera shy and were totally open for anything and everything.

Jay and Michelle, I am so glad to know you and have you in my life. You are such great people. Can we PLEASE have dinner soon together! I can bring dessert! Hey hey?! Madison & Jackson. You are perfection. My camera wants to kiss your faces. And so do I. I love my Jensen Family. So so much.

Here they are...The cutest EVER.











Look at Jackson's face in this last one. YES!


Life is lovely. 

Also, please let me know if you are interested in a Pumpkin Patch Session for next fall! I would love to put your name on the list of who to send details to when that time rolls around! You can leave a comment, or send me an e-mail kelsblome (at) mac . com. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.



No comments: