Saturday, November 26, 2011

Compliments, Adventures, + The Garland Family

"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure."

-William Feather


I have mentioned the Garland Family multiple times. I have told you that they are like Rainbow Sprinkles, and thinking about that again, I realize how true it is. The night before Thanksgiving, Cara and I went shopping at 10 PM and laughed for nearly an entire hour. I'm not sure why I don't always go grocery shopping with Cara. It definitely has to go at the top of my list of favorite activities. This family session is second on the list.

I have been wanting to take pictures of the whole Garland family for years. Really, I have asked Cara and Justin MULTIPLE times. After my almost low-level stalking, they agreed to meet for some family photos. After Cara had seen some of the pictures, she texted me and said, "I'm so glad we finally did this." Really, as a photographer, that is the highest compliment. To have someone feel like life is better now that they have these pictures, these memories. Captured forever. Holler at your mom.

Daniel and Joshua are full of life. These boys laugh and play and are adventurous. They aren't timid and boring. They are determined to have as much fun each minute of the day as possible. They get it from their parents. Cara and Justin are always out to have the best time, and make the best out of each moment.

Cara and Justin. Your family is my favorite. I love each moment that I get to spend time with you guys. Your boys are the sweetest and they are definitely going to have wonderful adventures with you by their side the whole time they are growing up. You are the best parents and I can't wait to meet the new baby in just a few months!

Take a look. And remember, life is an adventure. Don't forget to play. 















Life is an adventure. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

No comments: