Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Star Students, Soup, + The Cles Family

"I took some time out for life."
-James L. Brooks

I walked into the house, and everyone was sitting in the living room with iced tea and yummy homemade chicken soup. I was immediately greeted with hugs and "hello's", then handed a cup of soup with some bread. Talk about star students. I felt like they just handed me a unicorn and a rainbow. Apparently Soup = the way to my heart. Who knew!? (*Note to future husband : I LOVE soup.*)

The Cles family is lovely. Hilarious. Warm. All things good. They are the kindest people and made me feel like part of their family. We waited for baby Mira to wake up from her nap, then we cruised around Enumclaw for some family photos.

They took some time out to capture pictures of their whole family together. They took time to have memories of family, of each other, of life. I'm oh so glad they did. I hope they are too.

Here are the lovlies, in all their glory...Yes, I did just say that.












Life is best when treated like family. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

No comments: