Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gummy Bears, Outside Freezers, + The Arends Family

"Do all things with love."
-Og Mandino

My phone rang with an unknown number on the caller I.D. I had a feeling it was about photography, so I immediately answered. Little did I know that it would be the sweetest lady on the other line. Saree had seen some of my pictures floating around on Facebook and wanted some family pictures taken. She wanted to take them at Deep Lake, and I could have been more happy! I love when clients have a place in mind for their pictures, because then I am totally sure that they will love the locations! Also, the leaves and colors and light could not have been more perfect on this lovely Saturday morning.

Saree and Tully have two boys, Carson and Trevor. They are the nicest and assured me that they were very excited for pictures as soon as they got out of the car. These boys are troopers, let me just tell you that it might have been clear skies, but it was about as cold as freezer outside and they just smiled and put their winter coats on between shots. I think that the gummy bears helped keep them warm. I brought some just in case anyone needed some sugar. So glad I did, I forgot how much I love gummy bears while sneaking some with the kids. :)

Saree + Tully, you really are the nicest people. From the first moment on the phone, I knew it was going to be a wonderful morning with you. So glad to have met you! Your boys are adorable. Give them a high five for being such rockstars.

A whole bag of gummy bears later, these are the pictures that I can't get enough of. 







This last picture is PERFECTION. Are we kidding about the golden tones!?


Life is spectacular. 

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.

No comments: