Thursday, November 17, 2011

Relaxation, Christmas Presents, + The Eyebrow Whisperer


"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."
-Sydney J. Harris 


Britani is one of the NICEST people I have ever known. I got to know her when she was a student in Generational Leadership and I was on staff. During that year, I watched her experience the love of God and it changed her life. She became confident and influential. We have become great friends and I am so glad. She is kind and caring, asks questions about my life because I know she genuinely cares about me. She is patient and passionate.

Before Britani did GL, she was an Esthetician. She is FABULOUS at it. Really. She has the best demeanor, and makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed. She has waxed my eyebrows and given me facials. Oh my goodness, Facials. BEST.THING.EVER. I just got one last week and told her that if I could get one every week, I would definitely. I also call her the eyebrow whisperer. I think she's happy with her new title. I know my eyebrows are happy that they don't connect in the middle. They like to be independent and have their own space. Britani makes it happen.

This year, Britani has opened her own Day Spa in Bonney Lake at Beyond Design Salon. Visit Her Facebook Page and click "Like" to keep up on all of her specials. Get 25% off of your first spa service! Also, its a great gift for Christmas! What mama or best friend doesn't want a few hours of pampering! And if you buy a gift certificate, you get a complimentary eyebrow wax!!! Visit Her Website to view the list of services and pricing! Also! She does make-up for events and weddings! I have seen her work, and she makes anyone camera ready!

Also, Britani sells the Eminence Skin Care Line. The products are amazing and they smell divine. I bought one of the masques and it makes my face feel awesome!

We took some pictures for Britani to maybe put on her website, and because every girl needs to model once in a while. Seriously, she worked it. The camera loves her pretty smile and her bright eyes. Not to mention, her hair is my favorite. This girl is gorgeous. Let me show you.











Life is so lovely, just like Britani.

See more of my work at www.kelseylynnephotography.com. Become a fan of my work on FACEBOOK. Give me a call so we can chat, 253.569.7600.


No comments: